2020 Chevy Silverado High Country Changes, Redesign, Price – The 2020 Chevrolet Silverado HD debuted this week, and let’s just say not every person is a large supporter of the way appears. Now, General Engines is uncovering the High Country model, which contains a tamer grille than another variation.
The Great Country sits at the top of the Silverado HD lineup. Listed below it is four trim levels: Function Van, Customized, LT, and LTZ. The different trims offer you diverse design cues, so one pickup truck could appear really distinctive from the following.
The High Country’s grille is composed of side to side panels as opposed to the oblong-formed cutouts we saw on the LT model that debuted previous this week. The Substantial Country also features the classic bow tie alternatively of the stamped “Chevrolet” pub. Take a better look at the grille, and you’ll notice the Substantial Country’s unique two-sculpt metal cut. GM is also making use of a mixture of dark, body coloration, and chrome clip to separate in between the variety of models in the lineup.
Consumers have the decision of two powertrains. GM isn’t spilling the beans on the new direct-injected gas engine, but it’s rumored to become a Navistar-sourced 6.6-liter V-8 from MD Trucks. This engine can come paired to a six-speed automated transmission. The other choice is a Duramax turbo-diesel V-8 that pairs to a 10-speed Allison automated and provides 910 lb-ft of torque.
The 2020 Silverado HD continues purchase in mid-2019.
Incoming search terms:
- whats the difference between a chevy 3500hd sIlverado HIGH COUNTRY and a gmc 3500hd denali
- 2500hd high country vs denali
- build a chevy 2500 high country
- Chevy High Country changes for 2020
- 2018 chevrolet high country towing capacity
- high country vs denali
- build 2020 silverado high country
- whats the differance between the 2019 chevy 2500 hd high country and the ltz
- 2020 high country changes
- 2020 denali 1500 vs 2020 king ranch