2020 Chevy Silverado High Country Changes, Redesign, Price – The 2020 Chevrolet Silverado HD debuted this week, and let’s just say not every person is a large supporter of the way appears. Now, General Engines is uncovering the High Country model, which contains a tamer grille than another variation.
The Great Country sits at the top of the Silverado HD lineup. Listed below it is four trim levels: Function Van, Customized, LT, and LTZ. The different trims offer you diverse design cues, so one pickup truck could appear really distinctive from the following.
The High Country’s grille is composed of side to side panels as opposed to the oblong-formed cutouts we saw on the LT model that debuted previous this week. The Substantial Country also features the classic bow tie alternatively of the stamped “Chevrolet” pub. Take a better look at the grille, and you’ll notice the Substantial Country’s unique two-sculpt metal cut. GM is also making use of a mixture of dark, body coloration, and chrome clip to separate in between the variety of models in the lineup.
Consumers have the decision of two powertrains. GM isn’t spilling the beans on the new direct-injected gas engine, but it’s rumored to become a Navistar-sourced 6.6-liter V-8 from MD Trucks. This engine can come paired to a six-speed automated transmission. The other choice is a Duramax turbo-diesel V-8 that pairs to a 10-speed Allison automated and provides 910 lb-ft of torque.
The 2020 Silverado HD continues purchase in mid-2019.
Incoming search terms:
- chevy high country floor mats
- 2020 duramax high country
- build a new 2019 chevorlet high country truck 2500
- 2019 chevy silverado high country floor mats
- hight country 2019 build and price
- build my chevy high country pick up truck
- build a high country truck
- 2018 silverado high country vs 2018 ford king ranch
- 2019 chevy 2500 high country towing
- which is better denali or high country