2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 Concept & Review – Complete-dimensions pickup trucks are Detroit’s bread and butter, and when Chevrolet newly designed the Silverado for 2014 it had taken a conservative approach with the styling and saddled with a standard stainless steel body and body. The Silverado 1500 reveals its platform with the GMC Sierra 1500, but there are significant styling variations to entice shoppers with some other likes. Opponents include the Ram 1500, Ford F-150 and Toyota Tundra. The Silverado can be purchased in regular-cab, increase-cab, and crew-cab body styles, and freight-package lengths range from 5 feet 8 inch to 8 feet.
For truck clients who need to tow 20,000 weight or more, there are 2500HD and 3500HD heavy-duty types of the Silverado, that were updated last year.
New for 2016 Chevy Silverado 3500
All models get new front side-finish styling with important side to side aspects and Directed accent lights. High-high intensity-discharge headlights are standard and Brought front lights are readily available. The 8-10-rate automated transmission is possible today with the 5.3-liter V-8 engine on LTZ and Nation trim levels while wireless telephone charging is included on all models with front bucket seats.
Android Auto & Apple CarPlay are available and allow passengers entry software from well suited mobile phones by way of the Silverado’s dashboard display screen. A remote locking tailgate is made available, and Region models could have strength-retractable working boards.
Significant Standard Features
- 285-hp, 4.3-liter V-6 engine
- 6-speed automated transmission
- Rear-wheel generate
- Air conditioning
- Luxury cruise control
- Strength door tresses
- Full-size extra wheel
- Trailer-sway manage
- Hill start help
- Required in every single new vehicle: front safety bags, antilock brakes along with an electronic digital balance method
Significant Available Features
- 355-hp, 5.3-liter V-8
- 420-hp, 6.2-liter V-8
- 8-rate auto transmission
- Some tire generate
- OnStar 4G LTE connectivity with Wi-Fi warm area (data membership necessary)
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto cell phone incorporation
- Remote locking tailgate
- Strength part techniques
- Energy-changeable pedals
- Heated and cooled front side seats
- Warmed steering wheel
- Backup camera
- Forward accident caution
- Lane-keeping aid
- Automatic substantial-beam headlights
Silverado 2500HD and 3500HD
The heavy-duty variations of the Silverado were re-designed final year whenever they got more robust freight cases, new exterior styling with better airflow and modern interior styling.
For 2016, Computerized Directing Help energy steering that continually adjusts help is available on twice-cab and crew-cab trucks. A new Gooseneck/5th Wheel Trailering Preparation Package includes a mist-in bed liner. Also newly offered is wireless network mobile phone charging you, a distant sealing tailgate, and Apple CarPlay and Android Automobile phone integration.
- Common 360-hp, 6.0-liter gas V-8
- Readily available 301-hp, 6.0-liter compressed gas or gas V-8
- Accessible 397-hp, turbo-diesel 6.6-liter V-8 with 765 kilos-toes of torque
- Maximum towing capacity of 20,000 pounds with a typical trailers hitch
- Highest fifth-wheel or gooseneck towing capability of 23,200 pounds
Incoming search terms:
- how to use cherolet 2020 silverado remote start
- chevy 2020 all star 1500 packages
- how to remore start 2019 silverado
- PAYLOAD FOR A 2017 chevy silverado 1500 DOUBLE CAB WITH 5 3 4X4 AND TOW PACKAGE specs
- silverado body style years
- towing and hitch limits for a 2005 chevy silverado 4 wheel drive
- what is in a 2017 silverado trailering package